Control panel recommedation for muti-tenant warehouse/office bldg?

Can anyone recommend a control to use for a 24 unit office/warehouse units?

They have to be able to be armed/disarmed independently of each other. In each unit there is one man door and one overhead, plus the office will have 4 points/zones. I'm looking at 52 points max, or 28 if I put the overheads/man doors on single zones. Preferably something addressable (and available via regular distribution channels). Hopefully I can just run a data cable through the building instead of many cables and zone expanders.

I thought about using a Vista 128 with V-Plex, but that does not solve the independent arm/disarm problem. I could always manually shunt the sensors with mechanical keypads at each unit, but that may be problematic too for several reasons.

I know they make something specifically for this scenario, I just have never had to do one. Thanks.

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

3 Honeywell 128BPT panels will give you 24 partitions. Stay away from the Vplex stuff. You should be able to do it all wireless with a few well placed repeaters. Ademco also makes fully wireless keypads that can also be powered by a small transformer.
Reply to
Jim Rojas

I just talked to the salesman, he's going to get 25 V-10's and monitoring for each!

Reply to
G. Morgan

That's great. So do you still plan to hardwire it all?

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Yep. Each unit will have a separate panel, in the unit. Everything is treated like a stand-alone, I found out they are not for lease - but for sale. I'm getting $60 a pop to install the control and 2 contacts. Programming and the dialer wire is not my problem!

The alarmco owner is getting 25 monitored accounts. He can afford to pay me to do 6 a day. $1400 a week, I'll take.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I'll probably work 12 hours/day and get it done in 3.

Reply to
G. Morgan

BTW... I want to avoid wireless in a steel building.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.