Brinks Home Security Fraud

If you ever want to get really screwed - sign up with this horrible company. their sales representatives, tell you you can terminate at any time with no problems, just notify them. that is totally false. i signed up my office building with them, it was sold two years later. when we moved they told us we had to sell their service to the next buyer of our building or we could not terminate the service. not likely.

since I would not sell their service, they would not terminate the service, but this they did not tell you when you sign up. they are scum. we were assured there would be no problems till the collectors started calling and the letters flowed. they have a built in auto renewal clause hidden in their lease which assures them of extra lease time when you contract expires, so you have to beware.

they are like herpes, you cant get rid of them. try talking to their pseudo para legal, who informs you of their richeousness in fraudlent and deliberate misrepresentation. they mess with your credit - hell will freeze over before they collect another dime. Dont use this company - cancel as soon as you can. Make all of their representatives put their promises in writing.

Jerry Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Brinks, Brinks Home Security FRAUD, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, CONSUMER RIPOFF, DELIBERATE MISREPRESENTATION, FRAUDLENT CONTRACTS they are like herpes, you cant get rid of them IRVING Texas

Brinks Home Security Phone: 214-7500296 Fax: 214-7501716

8880 Esters Road Irving, Texas, 75063 U.S.A.
Reply to
Anonymous Sender
Loading thread data ...

or worse yet

formatting link
coulda done business with this scumbag.

Reply to
Barney

If you do a BBB search on Brinks Home Security, the BBB shuffles Brinks around to hide all the real complaints, therefore giving the illusion of a satisfactory rating. According to the BBB, Brinks headquarters is in Naperville, CA. We all know that their HQ is in Irving, TX. This is a classic example how corrupt the BBB has become. Compared to Brinks, Robert Bass is a saint.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Check this out.

formatting link

Reply to
Anonymous Sender

Wow. bAss a saint.. I cant imagine how bad brinks can be....

Reply to
Petem

You will also find that most of the alarm associations stand behind companies like Brinks as well. That's because Dave Simon just so happens be to a board member of several associations like the IQ Certification board, as well as a few others. The good old boys club at its best. Bankers have been running this same shell game for over 100 years.

Reply to
Anonymous Sender

their sales representatives, tell you you can terminate at any time with no problems, just notify them. that is totally false. i signed up my office building with them, it was sold two years later. when we moved they told us we had to sell their service to the next buyer of our building or we could not terminate the service. not likely.

I just moved in to a house with a Brinks system already in it. My uncle is a professional alarm installer, so I had him look at it. He said the system wasn't very good, and he put in a real nice one for me. I helped him do it, and really learned a lot. Brinks commercials make it seem they are the best, but my uncle says they really don't do a very good installation. He showed me some reasons, and we took some pictures of our installation, and of the Brinks wiring that we removed. You can see the pictures at

formatting link
I guess my uncle was right. He said it looked like the Brinks guys were in a big hurry, or maybe they just didn't care about their system.

Reply to
failur_drill

My advice to Jerry the businessman from Dallas, Texas USA: Hire someone who can read a contract, understand it, and explain it to you. Your business will run a lot smoother as a result you knowing what you have agreed to do and knowing how to avoid the pit falls as you make your through the business jungle. Hopefully this also enable you to keep away from that particular hell which is the US court system.

Reply to
Edmond Fitzgerald

their sales representatives, tell you you can terminate at any time with no problems, just notify them. that is totally false. i signed up my office building with them, it was sold two years later. when we moved they told us we had to sell their service to the next buyer of our building or we could not terminate the service. not likely.

That is the cleanest Brinks install I have ever seen.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Your uncle is right. But I have to agree with Jim Rojas' comment...that's a pretty clean install for a Binky job.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hey look! He forgot his Grabbit!

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

formatting link
I thought you didn't read google posts.

Reply to
alarman

I'd reposition that airduct work...looks like it's crushed/restricted...Binky was probably standing on it at some point.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I don't, I replied to Rojas and took away the "Jim Rojas wrote:" attribution.

I do actually read 3 Googletards, whitelisted in Newsproxy.

nfilter.dat

• score:-5 From:I brive a dus
  • score:-5 From:Spellcheck Patrol
  • score:-5 From:Jim
  • score:-5 From:tourman
  • score:+10 Message-ID:.*googlegroups.com
  • drop score:10
Reply to
G. Morgan

Probably, that or he had it disconnected to blow cold air on him while he wired the panel. :-)

Reply to
G. Morgan

Doesn't matter someone else has to pay for it.

Reply to
Sallie

The only fraud in this is you

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Not if you take into account the complaint per person ratio

RLB is one guy and has 30+ complaints, figure out how many it would take for a company the size of Brinks to reach that

Reply to
Mark Leuck

sometimes you gotta !

Reply to
Crash Gordon

yah but it was fun anyway

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.