Brinks Home Security Fraud

He's probably nervous about the Brink's spin-off coming in Q4...they may spin him off.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

You ladies ever hear of email?

Reply to
G. Morgan

RHC: Yeah, but it's no more off topic than some of the other garbage that passes for posts on this newsgroup.

Reply to
tourman

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Reply to
alarman

But you're making the rest of us ill.

Reply to
alarman

RHC: Two aspirins and a shot of good whiskey might help. Then you won't care ! Or better yet, don't read it....

Reply to
tourman

It upsets them that we're friends. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

RHC: If so, that's their problem.!!

Reply to
tourman

"Lying" is a very strong word to use when someone may just be misinformed. It would serve you much better if you tried being a bit more diplomatic. For instance, Brinks does charge a connection fee (at least in Vancouver) - something you called me a liar for. I backed up what I said with a couple of quotes directly from their PSA. You can Google for it.

I imagine many of the local offices set their own rates for service and what might "fit" your area may not fit another. I know Chubb used a standard price list for the entire country (back when I worked for them) and head office instituted a discount policy for the various regional and local offices. Without it, we'd have been charging "Toronto" prices in market areas that wouldn't have accepted such pricing structures. It's all a numbers game, Billy, and local managers are held responsible. If you don't give them the tools to address local markets, you're basically tying their hands and setting them up to fail. That's simply not good business.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Life has its little ups and downs, eh?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

On Jun 17, 2:01=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

Fortunately, you don't have either life or ups.

Reply to
Jim

Now now!

What could upset anyone about the fact that an idiot is friends with a dead man.

It's like watching Gomer Pyle and Forrest Gump have an intellegent conversation.

Reply to
Jim

Now see that?

You DO understand how that works. And here I thought you were too stupid to understand that since your "friend" had instituted that "attitude" of not giving a shit what others wanted in ASA, that now "his" attitude" can be applied to anyone else who decides they want to voice an opinion. The same "attitude" that he's created and left behind for years, in Usenet. And why not?

You'd rather it all come from him and no one should get upset about it ............ right?

It's obvious why you're so pussy whipped.

Reply to
Jim

RHC: Yes, I remember how your magnificent home is laid out. The C shape around the pool would be an ideal place for a party. When we come down next year, hopefully the timing will be such that my wife and I can attend one of those parties. I can well imagine how much fun that would be.....

PS: I see we have PO'd the "ASA hatemonger" again !! Hopefully, we can keep up the good work......

Reply to
tourman

That would be excellent. The thing about Brazilians is, all you need to do is let me know in advance a little and there'll be a party. There's a saying in Bahia, "If your futeball (soccer0 team wins, throw a party; if they lose, throw a party."

Only one of them? Oh, well.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
"

the way i see it.....if they STATE it as fact, they are lying.... now if they don't know, or assume something then they should say "as far as i know" or "from what i hear".... the way the statement was made, makes it sounds like this guy knows what he's talking about, when he does not.

as far as the connection fee part goes, i said you were "lying" because you also stated that as fact when maybe you should have said "here in vancouver....." see my point? maybe i went about it the wrong way, but hey, i'm just a working stiff. as far as the rates go, no, the local offices do not set ANY rates.... the rates are set by brinks...trust me if the local offices had their way brinks would make alot more money due to the fact that corporate gives away WAY too much as it is!!

Reply to
BDEBJ

nope, not nervous about anything at all!!! trust me, i'm not going anywhere!!

Reply to
BDEBJ

=BF=BDI've got a band

te we party, no

Let's see now .......... who could that be?

Would that be the person who's consistantly insults installation companys? (which I presume you think you are included ) Who has lied about his time in the industry? Who has invaded peoples privacy by going real life with them? Who has stolen information from people and then lied by calling it his? Would that be the person who falsified information about participants in the Newsgroup on one of his competitors websites? The person who claims to be upstanding and forthright but lies about something as simple as what he can program on a keypad, that's impossible to do? The someone who has methodically instigated unrest and turmoil in this Newsgroup intentionally for years, just to satisfy is own ego? Would that be who you're refering to?

Or would that be anyone, (unlike you) who has a moral compass and who takes offense at such nasty and hateful conduct and will do whatever it is that will contradict and make an example of such malicious conduct.

The fact that you would ever even consider associating yourself with the likes of such a proven depraved degenerate, speaks loads about you. So .... yeah, then anyone with that mental capacity ...... I guess you would look at it differently

And anyway, since we've been given your endless thoughts on how (not) to run a business, it's understandable that you are somewhat deficient to begin with.

Hey, do you really think you'll ever get to see that house of his again .... other than at the funeral that is. I can just see it now. The funeral home. The casket. A lilly in a cheap glass vase and one chair, with you sitting in it. Sad ...... Really, really ..... sad .......

I'm sure they wont cremate him. The family wouldn't want to pay for two urns. I know they'll rather opt for an open casket burial. On the other hand I would make the suggestion to his wife to let him hang around for a few weeks after he dies, until he gets real stiff. This way they wont even need a casket or a tombstone. If they make sure his feet are pointing down before he gets stiff, and one arm is pointing up, they can stand him on tippy toes, pound him into the ground with a mallet and put his credit card in his hand, sticking out of the ground.

Reply to
Jim

I don't agree. This is an international medium. What they are stating may well be "fact" in their area. You have to lighten up a bit.

How about "from what I know".

The way your statement was made makes you sound a lot like Bass. Please don't go there.

Nope. The PSA is very clear. There *is* a connection charge. Some offices may simply "write it off".

As are we all. And as such we gotta stick together.

That may be so. It's all ADT's fault. They started it with their $99.00 installs back in the eighties.

"If at first you don't succeed, blame the other guy."

Mind you, I found an even better one the other day in the most unlikely of places:

"If at first you don't succeed, do it your wife's way." :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Seems to me that you've been contributing about as much to the turmoil here lately as any of the "regulars". Why not try to be part of the solution? Believe me you're not going to offend anyone (including our "friend" in Sarasota) if you simply point out his more "over the top" posts (or do you do that via private email and leave the "kissy kissy" stuff for public consumption?). Sheesh, Bob... It was gettin' "pretty thick" there. I was waiting for you to pull out the whipped cream and strawberries.

When Bass starts flooding the group with links (as he's recently promised to do) what are *you* going to do? Stand back and watch for fear of offending him? When someone throws eggs at your house are you one of those guys that waits for it all to be over and then goes out and power washes the mess? Seems to me that it's time to stop sitting on that fence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating you add to the "noise" in the group (or join the "IB" as Bass puts it). Heck, all someone has to do is mention "ADT" and what you post in response is nothing short of "epic" in length. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.