Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 11, 2005, 2:33 pm
rate this thread
For Christmas, a family member asked for a portable player for listening to
DVD's in his car, office, etc. He has some kind of lecture series he
bought on DVD. But, the limit is $75.
I found a KOSS Compact DVD/CD/MP3 Player DVP2161. Does anyone have
experience with this model?
Does anyone have other models they can recommend? You can imagine the
screen is of no importance. Battery powered is good, car 12v power is
essential. Do any portable CD players also play the DVD audio track?
Thanks in advance!
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Fwd: Another storm is coming - be prepared [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum