Burglar alarms

Can anyone recommend a burglar alarm supplier in the US?

What i need is a dial out communicator only. All the PIR's, door and window switches will be connected to a smarthome system. The smart home system will then provide a single digital digital output to the burglar alarm. The alarm will effectivly be unset / set using the smarthome system. So i could get away with a single zone (input) burglar alarm with no keypad at all. A PCB only option would be even better as this could then be integrated into the smart home system control panel. The smart home system were delveloping wont be able to communicate to burglar alarm call centre systems etc.., mainly because we dont want to have to go through all the extra approvals needed.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Rathband
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
It's available as "board only" as well. If you're "DIY", then I'd suggest giving your friendly local alarm dealer a call. If you're "packaging" this for resale, look for the Tri-ed Distributor nearest you... Good luck!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.