can anyone suggest/recommend a supplier for cisco gear located in eastern canada ?

Hi. I'm considering buying some used cisco equipment so that I can practice for my CCNA certifiction. Thus far, I've been unable to locate anyone selling used gear here in Halifax NS. Is anyone aware of such an operation? I have been thinking along the lines of a couple of 2501s and a 1900 series switch. Would this be sufficient? I can go with ebay; the difficulty with this is of course that I can't check the stuff out before I buy it. What's a reasonable price for a package like this? Sean

Reply to
sean
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Dennis Willson

I think you can get by with a simulator from routersim.com or Boson for the CCNA if you haven't thought about it...

Reply to
Steve Harris

I'm in NS as well - and I'm taking the CCNA through the CISCO Netacademy - A1 courses to get me ready for the CCNA ( just finishing Sem 2 ).

I'd also suggest getting a sim instead of the hardware, simply due to the cost...

C
Reply to
Canuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.