Best DIY online retailer ?

Hello All,

I have been reading the many posts here, and appreciate everyone's input that enabled my research leading me to decide on the ELK M1 Gold to replace my old security only FBI panel.

Going beyond security as I need to automate UPB lighting and remotely monitor from another home outside the US.

I know this might be a question loaded with a lot of opinions and dangerous territory, but in your experience which of the dozens of retailers support their customers best? I am not looking for low-ball pricing, just a good company to purchase from!

Thanks and Regards, Ray

Reply to
RayWBo
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
Dave Houston

Try Smart Home

formatting link
and some of the links here:
formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

I think Bass Burglar Alarms is excellent but I'm a little biased since I own it. :^)

Seriously though, give me a call if you like and I'll help you plan out your system. Then shop for the best price if you like. We're competitive on most things but not everything. You can also ask Wade Moose (owner of ELK Products) about my company. You can also ask anyone at ELK if you like. They will give you a list of retailers in your area plus online stores.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
BruceR

formatting link

Reply to
Wayne

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.