Adding a "wideband RF preamp"

While looking for ways to extend the signal range, I came across a circa 2003 post in which Dave Houston refers to adding a wideband RF preamp to get up to a 200' range.

There was a link included in that post, but it is now dead. Would anyone have an updated link or other reference to this?

Thanks! Joe

Reply to
J Whistler
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Dave Houston

Why Dave?? You mind my asking?? You can reply privately if you like. feolson at yoursecuritysource dot com (no spaces).

Reply to
Frank Olson

frank,

My energy level is very low from the combined effects of age, the spinal cord injury, the heart condition and another new issue. And some of the medication for heart failure keeps me drowsy all day long making it tough to concentrate on anything for any length of time.

Reply to
Dave Houston

Joe,

There's also a thread here from about 7-10 days back on improving the RF range of a CM15A. In it I gave URLs for two DIY antenna designs.

What are you try>While looking for ways to extend the signal range, I came across a

Reply to
Dave Houston

It's just that it's such an informative resource. What a fabulous legacy. Please don't let it disappear forever.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.