Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 24, 2007, 8:53 pm
rate this thread
Re: Nokia IP60
The IP60 is the same hardware/software as an Edge/sofaware appliance
and should be configured the same way:
- create an object UTM Edge/Embedded gateway object + fill in the
- connect your IP60 to the smartcenter using the same regisration key.
For more details check the CP documentation for UTM Edge.
- » NYC local event: Unigroup's 17-Oct-2019 Meeting: SDN/SDP - So...
- — Newest thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » Yes, Bluetooth sucks, but it was good enough to kill the
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum