Configuration Software for Watchguard FireboxIII

Hello,

i have bay a Firebox on ebay unwittingly there is a need of a config software. Watchguard don't give me the software. Therefor i ask everyone of you, can i have the software in another way?

Thx s

Reply to
timtom
Loading thread data ...

snipped-for-privacy@mails.at wrote in news:1102587611.257936.131440 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

If you don't have the firmware for the WG Firebox III, then you're going to have to purchase it from Watchguard. That's not a Linksys, D-link etc etc router you have there where the firmware is free for download to configure those type of appliances.

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

When you consider that the license key runs about $975, and is strictly tied to the firewall, there are few people that will provide you with a pirated copy of their key.

The software won't do you any good without a key - the key is reported to WG during the install and is also installed in the memory of the firewall.

You can buy a live security subscription on CDW or directly from WG.

Reply to
Leythos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.