Packetyzer 5.0.0 error

I can't find any good groups/forums for this software....which strikes me as kind of odd, so i'll just throw this out here. Recently picked up Packetyzer; i like it - it has great functionality...but,

I cannot create/save any filters, every time i try i get EAccessViolation popup, and the filter is unsaved.

I've installed 5.0.0, three times now after uninstalling and reinstalling (with reboots). I don't have any other sniffer programs installed. I am running XP SP2, CPU: 2.6 Intel, Memory: 2GB I have a single NIC, Intel Pro 1000CT with up to date signed drivers. The NIC has the following clients enabled:

- Client for Microsoft Networks

- File and Printer Sharing

- TCP/IP (a vanilla DHCP config)

It is a very generic or "default" configuration, but I cannot figure out how to get around this problem. Anyone got any ideas?? Other than that, the product seem to work quite well, i'm very impressed! I hope I can continue using it.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts

Reply to
lodester
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.