Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- IP address notation
January 28, 2013, 6:37 pm
rate this thread
Re: IP address notation
The number after the slash is the number of 1-bits that make up the netmask.
In your example, the netmask for 127.0.0.0/8 is
"In Skills, We Trust"
- » NYC local event: UNIGROUP meeting Thur 16-MAR-2017: DataCenter Structured ...
- — Newest thread in » Ethernet LAN
- » Caller ID stumper [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » 5 things to consider before buying Explosion Proof Camera
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Home Automation