Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MPLS Vs. Point to Point
What are the advantage of using MPLS Vs. Point to Point circuits? I know MPLS offers a Mesh. Is QoS better on a MPLS vs Point to Point? It appears to be no difference to me because QoS would just be...

not able to receive mail through pix 506e firewall
Hi I have pix 506e firewall, D-link ADSL dsl-502t and my IBM xseries 236 server. I have fix static live ip 59.181.103.220 which i have got from ISP. is my domain, The MX record for it is which points...

Not able to send mails through pix 506e
Hi I have pix 506e firewall, D-link ADSL dsl-502t and my IBM xseries 236 server. I have fix static live ip 59.181.103.220 which i have got from ISP. is my domain, The MX record for it is which points...

Cisco NM-8A/S 8-port asynchronous/synchronous card
Hi Folks, Im doing my CCNA and im buying kit for a home lab. I have a few routers with the DB60 serial port (WIC1T). Well Im have found a used 2620 for sale which has no serial interfaces. Am I right...

Config 1721 With WIC-1ENET and WIC - 4ESW Card
Pls advice how to config Cisco 1721 with WIC-1ENET and WIC - 4ESW Card to Internet. My idea config as below. - Router Ethernet to Internal Switch - WIC-IENET Card port connect to internet with static...

differnce between a 2950 xl and a 2950 Cisco switch?
Hello, I've been asked to purchase 4 Cisco 24 port switches. The vendor tells me that he does not have the 2950 XL in stock but does have the 2950's in stock. What is the difference between these 2...

spanning-tree gateway load balancing (STP & GLBP)
Can someone tell me if having the same VLAN that spans multiple switches and connects to dual distributions really works with GLBP??? I have two interconnected distribution switches (Distribution-A...

NAT issues
I followed Cisco's instructions to the T, yet can't get simple Dynamic PAT working on my new ASA 5510, here's the relevant sections of config: interface Ethernet0/0 nameif inside security-level 100 ip...

PIX515 version 7 and websense
I have a PIX515 with 256mb of memory running PIX Websense responses are slow on this PIX compared to a PIX515 running 6.3.5. Has anybody else had slow websense responses after upgrading from 6.3.X to...

keep getting a time out
I am able to ping. I have loaded a new flash but I am still stuck in this mode router(boot)>. How do I get the flash to nvram and get back to a regular router bootup? Smokey wrote:

where can I get call manager / cisco voip help???
Good day- My only telephony training / exp is in Avaya IP Office. I have a customer that has just moved PRI from one provider (qwest) to Time Warner and they are Cisco Call Manager 4.0. All IP calls...

L2TP over IPSec Multicast Tunneling
I'm currently trying to work through an L2TP over IPSec remote access setup using a Cisco ASA 5520. I'm able to successfully connect Windows 2000/XP clients, and various Linux distro clients. What I...

what about CCNA 640-821 Intro?
Hi I've been studying for the CCNA Intro Exam and I wanna know if this simulation exam Pass4sure 640-821 2.29, it's Ok for studying? is it helpful? regards

NAT advice for 6509
I need a little NAT advice. I am routing between 2 internal vlans, 192.168.32.0/24 and .64/24. I need to NAT these 2 vlans to the outside/public vlan 165.x.x.x. Here is the config I have come up with...

837 Cisco router & vpn problems
What's RFC1483 got to do with the IP addresses?