Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Updating 2620 & 2924 FW
Is it possible without Cisco maintenance contract? If so how?

High Availability for TCP socket using device
Hello, We have a custom application gateway that listens on a none standard port for incoming connections on the internet (it's not a webserver). We have two instances of this application running on...

2509 Console / Async Question
I've asked this before, but I must dense, cause I can not get it to work. If someone could provide just the commands needed so I can get this to work, I would be grateful. PC connected via serial port...

Aironet 1100 how to shut Radio Dot11 int via SNMP
Hi there, can anyone shed some light as to shut/un-shut the dot11 - Radio interface via SNMP on a Cisco 1100 Aironet acess point ? Thanks.

Multicasting
any body help me in setting up Multicasting setup in MPLS VPN infrastructure

trunk connection dies when 6509 reboots.
we have an interesting problem with 6509 routes with 50 or so 3750 switches (all running same ios) in closets. Whenever the 6509 reboots, we loose connectivity to some (always the same bunch)...

best training ?
What would you all consider to be the best training resource for the ASA's, VPN concentrators etc since I do not have one on my network to train on? CBTs? Simulators? (Or my most likely option renting...

VLAN across a routed connection?
Hi all, I have 2 LAN's on seperate IP subnets connected by a layer 3 routed link between 2 stacks of Catalyst 3750G-SMI switches and I need to create an IP subnet common to both networks (but...

Trunking on gigastac
Hi there, I am a newbie so forguve my ignorance. I have come acroos 5 switches (3550's) that are all daisy chained via their gig ports. I am going to introduce 3 new vlans as there is only vlan 1....

QoS vs. CoS
I'm interested in finding a succinct explanation of the difference between CoS and QoS. So, what is the difference between QoS and CoS?

You have less than 24 hours to win $10,000 from Cisco
You have less than 24 hours to win $10,000 from Cisco: Brad Reese on Cisco Network World Magazine Cisco Subnet http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/ Network news, trend analysis, product testing...

Technical Authors Needed for CCNA Articles
Hi Guys, I hope this is okay with the moderators. I am writing several whitepapers for Cisco labs and and study guides and working on IPv6 stuff at the moment. I am going to need some help with other...

ASA HTTP Inspection & URL filtering
Hi, I am attempting to implement a basic URL filtering setup - without WebSense as the requirements are pretty static. Basically I want to allow certain inside host access to only a select list of...

Pix firewalls and FTP - "ftp", or "ftpdata"
Hi, I would like to allow FTP access to a host on the inside of my Pix 525. I notice I can configure an access rule (via PDM). I notice I can choose from "ftp" and "ftpdata" on the list of predefined...

static routes on pix 506e
hi, ive added the access-list and reapplied the group but still no luck heres my new config PIX Version 6.3(5) interface ethernet0 auto interface ethernet1 auto nameif ethernet0 outside security0...