Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C871 Access from WAN-Side (internet)?
Hi Again, I have a little issue with my C871 box. I would like to access the routers management console through ssh & https (SDM) from the Internet. At the moment this does not work. I am able to ping...

Is IGMP snooping the same as multicast?
I was asked to enable multicasting on my network (4507R core, 3750G distribution, 3560G access). I ensured IGMP snooping was enabled and used a packet sniffer to check for activity such as joining and...

T1 Bandwidth?
I have a T1 CSU/DSU on a 2621 router and looking at the line CISCO2#sho int s0/0 Serial0/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is PQUICC with Fractional T1 CSU/DSU Internet address is...

PIX-515E Default routing and cryptos
Afternoon All, I am having a problem setting up a PIX-515E which has three interfaces: - inside (LAN) - outside (1st ISP) - outside_eclipse (2nd ISP) As you can see from the attached config I have...

QoS on a Cisco 877 to give port 80, 110, and 25 priority
Hi, I have a Cisco 877 and would like to give all WAN traffic going through port 80, 110, and 25 priority. I need some advice on what type of QoS to apply and maybe some tips on how to apply it....

SDM install on c3640 filed
Hi, When I install SDM to c3640 I got: RCP is denied through the connected interface. Update cannot proceed. I checked the sended commands from the installer by TACACS+ accounting and I can't see any...

Cisco 3725 can act as a Voip gateway ?
I have a Cisco 3725, with a wic 4B-S/T ,4x BRI ISDN It is possible to configure it to act as a gateway for Voip traffic to and from isdn lines ? (using an existing SIP server). Thanks Alberto

Cheapest Cisco Layer3 Managed Switch ?
Which support Following criteria 1 SNMP V1, SNMP V2, SNMP V3 Full support 2.ARP support 3.Mac Address to IP Maping 4.IP routing

Determine the device is a router or switch given the Device IP via snmp
I Have a Linksys Managed Switch and a Cisco router Using SNMP protocol I am trying determine the device is a router or switch and Also which all layers are supported by the device? Following methods...

Cisco 877 as a simple WLAN Client?
Hi group I have a Cisco 877W and another WLAN Router with Internet connectivity. Can i use the 877 as a simple Router between die LAN on the other WLAN Router and the LAN on the 877? Network A:...

Cisco 857w DHCP issue
Hi, my network has a windows dhcp server but some clients connect to the network via wireless and a Cisco 857w router. I have not turned the DHCP server on on the Cisco. The problem I am having is...

PIX 501 Intermittently blocks SIP
I just signed up for AT&T's Callvantage service. This seemed to be working fine at first but I then realized that calls were intermittently being dropped and some incoming calls were not going through...

ISDN Router , NAT and 3 Networks
Hi Hope some of you can help me with a NAT problem. I have a Cisco 876 ISDN Router that shall do the following: LAN IP Address: 192.168.1.1 /24 WAN IP Address: 172.16.1.1 /30 But the company at the...

priority queueing on a 3750
According to sw feature navigator 3750 supports priority queuing - although it didn't actually display the exact image I'm running, c3750- Set this up using this doc as a guide - according to these...

2600 + VLAN routing
router config: ! ! version 12.2 service tcp-keepalives-in service timestamps debug uptime service timestamps log uptime service password-encryption ! hostname cerberus ! boot system flash no logging...