Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Wireless Access Point Security
January 16, 2007, 9:22 pm
rate this thread
January 17, 2007, 7:03 am
Re: Wireless Access Point Security
You should be able to enter 'ip http secure-server' to enable https.
If this is the first time entering it, the machine will auto generate a
self signed certificate. Do a 'show run' and you'll see the certificate
information. You can then disable the standard http by doing a 'no ip
Also, you can setup the http to use the authentication scheme that you
use to login to the router. You can enter 'ip http authentication
local' if you use local passwords, or if you've defined an aaa model,
do 'ip http authentication aaa'.
2007 Cisco Salary Rates
- » Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI) (Authorized Self-Study Guide), 3rd Edition
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Reliable Online Printing | Online Printing Solutions Malaysia
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » DTH - direct to Home - Videocon d2h satellite TV - DTH Services by Videocon d2...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Video Conferencing