Little question about CCNA

Yes, you can have a place to write notes. Some test centers will give you paper, while other have a small dry erase pad and marker. You must use the material given to you by the test center and these must be returned when you leave. You can't bring you're own materials into the test.

Reply to
Billl George
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

I never passed CCNA and i would like to know one question :

Sometime, i've some problem to fast calculate "in my head", i like to have a paper to write (example with netmask, number of subnet etc ...).

During CCNA exam, can I have some paper ?

thanks

fwed

Reply to
Fwed

Yes, you can have some paper. As it has been pointed out, some test centres prefer to issue small whiteboard and markers which I tend to equate to trying to write a novel using a chisel and slate. I now phone the test centre before booking exams (if it's not a centre I've used before) and ask what their policy is on neanderthalic writing implements and if they insist on the wrong answer, I simply use another centre. It's their financial loss at the end of the day.

You might consider writing down tables such as subnets when you get the paper when you are sat down in front of the test computer but *before* the start of he exam - you will have a few minutes before the exam tht you can do this. You really need to know how to subnet in your head beforehand but writing it down can be of help.

Reply to
Dave

Thanks a lot for yours answer ! :))

Dave a écrit :

Reply to
Fwed

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.