Newbie Question about CCNA

It is my understanding the CCNA exam can be taken as one test (640-801) or as two tests (640-811, 640-821)

I am intending on just taking the one test, what is the experience of this group, regarding this plan of attack?

Also, I have the McGraw Hill Book CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide (ISBN 0-07-222934-9) and I have lost the CD that came with it. Does anyone have a copy of this CD that I can borrow? I called Osborne Books and they do not sell the CD by itself, and I called Boson and was told they don't sell it either.

Thanks

Brian

Reply to
brian
Loading thread data ...

The sum of stuff you have to know for the two exams is greater than that of the single exam, but you don't need to know it all at once.

I did just the one, but only you know your capabilities. Get the Cisco Press preparation guides and see how you go. If half way through you throw up your hands in despair and scream "THIS IS TOO MUCH!!", then go for the two exam approach.

Matt

Reply to
yamahasw40

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.