Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- CCIE books for written exam?
May 28, 2005, 10:09 pm
rate this thread
Re: CCIE books for written exam?
The Routing Tcp/ip books are must-reads from what I understand. There are
also 2 other books that I am reading: The BGP 4 command / CCIE reference -
William Parkhurst (SP) and the Cisco Lan Switching book.
Either way I have just about finished the 1st Routing Tcp/ip book and it's a
good read IMO.
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Rebooting radio in Santa Cruz mountains once a week via GitHub script?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking