Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Book for 642-891 Composite
March 9, 2005, 6:31 pm
rate this thread
Re: Book for 642-891 Composite
Sorry I wasn't thinking, when you mentioned CCDP I was thinking of the
book for the ARCH exam.
I don't believe so, it sounds like it only covers 2 exams so I'd have
to suggest you get a pair of books for the BSCI & BCMSN exams, again the
Cisco press ones are IMHO very good, if not the best out there. I
passed my CCNP using them as my main resource.
-> The email address used in this message *IS* valid <-
- » Help Please - Port Forwarding on a Cisco 2500 Series Router -
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Reliable Online Printing | Online Printing Solutions Malaysia
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » DTH - direct to Home - Videocon d2h satellite TV - DTH Services by Videocon d2...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Video Conferencing