Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
May 15, 2005, 1:03 pm
rate this thread
I have a 4507R on order and although I understand the basics of
switching, I would like something that explains the technologies and
how they are implemented using Cisco Catalyst switches. I know this is
a certification group, but I am guessing that some of you may have come
across a good non-cert book during your studies.
Re: Any good books to teach a newbie about Catalyst 4507 switches?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Whether a certification is your goal or not, you will benefit from
reading any of the certification books for the CCNA exams. After all,
the purpose of the certification is basically to show that you know the
kind of information you are asking about. If you don't know that stuff
yet, you will know it if you read these books... and after that, you
might as well take the tests...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » CNN: Mueller investigating McCabe termination [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » quckloader for windows and older Napco P3200 panel
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security