Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need help with an alfa AIP-W610h AP.
Hi everybody, anyone used this model can help me with configurations? Many thanks in advance.:confused: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

fleshing trendnet TEW-510
Hy, I need some help with Trendnet TEW-510APB (fw:1.1.21). Is it possible to upload some firmware from Dlink AP, like DWL-7100AP. Has anyone tried to do this. I want to use my TEW-510APB in repeater...

router is 108mbps but only connect at 54mbps..why
i have a linksys WRT300N router. my laptop, using a dell intel wireless card im asuming connects to this router at 128mbps. but my computer desktop using a netgear wg311t only connects at 54mbps. i...

forcing first page on network
Just a question I've been pondering every since I visited a hotel over the summer... How do you force a first page on a wireless network? For example, Joe connects to a Hotel wireless network...before...

Forcing first page
Just a question I've been pondering every since I visited a hotel over the summer... How do you force a first page on a wireless network? For example, Joe connects to a Hotel wireless network...before...

Wlan works on 1 laptop, but not anymore on another laptop
As the title says. I have a WLAN with my computer and my sisters computer. Until a few weeks ago it stopped working on her computer. I broadcast the SSID. It has WPA-PSK encryption, but on her...

Unable to connect to free wifi abroad
I have a PDA running Pocket PC 2003 and a wifi card. I have been able to connect to several free wifi networks (eg in hotels) here in the UK without any problem. However, I have never been able to do...

Wireless Signal Good - But No Internet
On my PC I am running windows XP SP2, an Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard with Realtek RTL8187 Wireless 802.11g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter, which allows for a wireless connection. My laptop is an...

How to share files between PDA and PCs in a Wireless LAN
I have a wireless router LinksysWRT54GS connected to cable internet modem and one desktop PC under WinXP-SP2 using RJ45 cable. Also I have PDA Asus535 with Win Mobile6 and can access internet via...

advice please on which router will work
Hi all, Need to add wireless to my system to connect another PC to my broadband that is too far away for cable. Bought a wirelss networking pci card for the PC. Now I'm confused. I bought an ADSL...

want to share your photos?
want to share your photos? then is the best place to share videos and rate them so log on to for more information http://www.yedil.com

Municipal wifi antenna
Philadelphia's new municipal wifi network kind of sucks, but I'm trying to give it a shot. I'm about 450 feet down the street from a lightpole antenna for the network. There are leafy trees all down...

Would a firewall have protected Jammie Thomas from being sued by the RIAA Safenet
14 Canadian Provinces ?? LMAO .. Your a fool son.

HELP PLEASE: Windows98 software for EDUP PMCIA Wireless card....
I have an EDUP PCMCIA wireless network card (IEEE802.11b 11Mbps) that I want to use in my old laptop. The latptop runs windows 98 and cannot be upgraded to windows XP due to lack of main memory. I...

SkyPilot vs Breeze
Hi, I am looking at the SkyPilot kit ( for a project which might cover about 1 mile square and be regularly subject to interference for the line of site between access points. The SkyPilot stuff...