wireless in iceland

naseem jaffer does stuff like says im leaving for boston in 10mins. so she won't have to pay out money. naseem says i told you this and you say no you did not tell me that you are going back to boston i like to get paid then she says im going in 10mins do have a invoice for me you say no you because you did not tell me you were leaving so neseem says she is leaving can't pay you and for you to send her a invoice so you do that and 60 days after you do that you get a check in the mail. you take the check to the bank to cash it and you find out it's a bad check and naseem jaffer likes to do raud & forgery and naseem likes to put peoples names on contracts with out there Knowledge. you don't no this until the people with the contract keeps calling you and you asked them why they are calling you and they say because naseem jeffer put your name on the contract with out your Knowledge.

formatting link
formatting link
?p=www.pittsburg.k12.ca.us%2Fhillview%2FMy+Pictures&ei=UTF-8&fl=0&qp_p=www.pittsburg.k12.ca.us%2Fhillview%2Fmy&imgsz=all&fr=sfp&b=21

Reply to
PAM
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.