Step by step approach to breaking a WEP key

formatting link
"In this two part series, we will give you a step by step approach to breaking a WEP key. The approach taken will be to standardize as many variables as possible so that you can concentrate on the mechanics of WEP cracking without being hindered by hardware and software bugs. The entire attack is done with publicly available software and doesn't require special hardware-just a few laptops and wireless cards......."

--------------

Frank Keeney Antennas, Cables and Equipment:

formatting link

Reply to
Frank
Loading thread data ...

"Frank" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net:

It's one thing for someone to learn how to do this on their own. I say more power to them.

But for a pure ass wipe like you to post this is unbelievable.

You need to crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under.

Duane

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Clueless Duane - You don't recognize the E-Mail of Frank Keeney? You are not even a pimple on his ass!

On top of that, Tom's site has a HUGE following and everyone who does not live under a rock (like you) has already seen and read that article.

Reply to
<none

wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com:

I don't give a rat's ass about Frank whoever or you.

I don't give a rat's ass about Frank whoever and you. It's most likely another of the sites with a Lazerath and followers. ;-)

Anybody can throw-up a site and become something. There is always the

*fool* that will jump on the bandwagon.

Hey, I got some prime swampland in Mississippi. I'll put up s site just for you. I know it's a real chance that someone a no pimple on anybody's ass like you will buy some. ;-)

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Reply to
Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-)

I just bet that you have a picture of Gibson hanging on your wall along with old Frank. ;-)

You're such the follower. How old are you 10?

Reply to
Duane Arnold

And 2 + 2 "may be" equal to 4, too.

But from here it looks fairly certain...

Reply to
Floyd L. Davidson

Mark McIntyre wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I don't care about the site it means nothing to me. So why even bring it up? If it's such a big deal to you and others to worship the site, then worship the site and the man and be done with. It doesn't mean that I have to worship or kiss anybody's ass out here on the Internet.

If you and others feel the need to pucker-up because someone has a site and has made a few comments, then by all means you and others pucker-up, because they are a dime a dozen. I am not on anyone's bandwagon and will never be on anyone's bandwagon out here on the Internet.

Reply to
Duane Arnold

that said, tomsnetworking is a quite well known site. You may be making a fool of yourself here.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

You know what this tells me is that people hang out on the damn Internet just a little too much and can be taken if the conditions are right.

What I should do is put up a site and see what sheep(s) come a knocking and see if I can shear a few dozen. ;-)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

snipped-for-privacy@barrow.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@barrow.com:

In the meantime, I'll be a fool for this young 27 year old blond this old fool is about to going back to in a minute. ;-)

You and the rest can go play with Frank. ;-)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

So when will he get PART 2 online ?

Reply to
bumtracks

Isn't "breaking" a WEP key a bit illegal? What about the moral side of it?

Why does so many people have such a burning desire to see other's personal and private information? Has television created a society that has no life of their own to the point that they must seek out and invade the privacy of others for their kicks? For them, I guess, the TV reality shows are just not enough anymore.

And to think the guy that is spreading this information is in a business that makes its profit dealing with the very same people this information could possably hurt. The world is a very strange place these days.

William Lee

Reply to
Will-Lee-Cue

Maybe I misheard/misread, but isn't it possible to crack WEP with one computer/notebook/laptop with a supported wireless NIC? The article seems to refer to multiple NICs.

Frank wrote:

Reply to
ANTant

snipped-for-privacy@zimage.com top-posted:

Yes, but he's using a second laptop to generate more traffic, to make the WEP key easier to break. [At least, that's what I believe he's going to be doing in Part Two, based on my reading of Part One.] It's optional, but makes life easier.

Reply to
William P. N. Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.