Questions about wardriving

When you access a router, you cause the logs to be altered. The logs are data. Then see clause 18.2-154.4 p4.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre
Loading thread data ...

When you give a link to a court decision.

Reply to
Axel Hammerschmidt

p4?

1. Effect the creation or alteration of a financial instrument or of an electronic transfer of funds
Reply to
Axel Hammerschmidt

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Axel Hammerschmidt) hath wroth:

Have you checked?

None of the 10 assorted online law dictionaries I tried contain the word "router". I also did a scan of the California laws and statutes and could not find any law containing the term "router".

formatting link
with Supreme Court decisions:
formatting link
actually I did find one from 1893. However that was for a wood working type of router.

Checking Google for the quoted phrase "router is a computer".

formatting link
5,470 hits.

Now, try it for "router is not a computer".

formatting link
13 hits, most out of context and a few from this thread.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

You retards are arguing semantics. I mean by its truest base definition my microwave is a computer...but that doesn't mean you're going to be making spreadsheets on it or surfing the web, no matter how hard you rub yer lil dick on it and make wishes.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter mhm ¹ x ¹

formatting link

Hatter Quotes

------------- "You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the f*ck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty f****ng high on themselves if they think that they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere. So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest, to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage, endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid. Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww, gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Reply to
Onideus Mad Hatter

[snip]

Good ole' Hatter. Never met an argument he couldn't thoroughly misinterpret.

You teach that bad old straw man a lesson now, OK? ;-)

Reply to
HiEv

I agree!

Last year, in England, 24 year old Gregory Straszkiewicz was fined 500 Pounds and given 12 months probation for sitting in his car parked outside a house in Ealing with his portable computer and surfing at the owners expense. The case was reported in a Danish newspaper (Politiken, on 22 july 2006).

Anyone know of an online database over court decisions where one could find details about this case?

Reply to
Axel Hammerschmidt

You know, someone in this group's gonna try it!

Reply to
PerfectReign

Onideus Mad Hatter hath wroth:

Yep. You're obviously quite fortunate in apparently never having experienced the benifits of contact with the legal system. The precise semantic definition of terms are a major pre-occupation during criminal and civil proceedings. Rules of evidence (what can be presented in court) largely revolves around such definitions for good reason. You would not want to be prosecuted for an overly general interpretation of a law. This is why all laws have a "definition of terms" section. If you were busted for violating one of the states computer crime laws by an overly aggressive policeman and a creative district attorney, defending yourself on the basis of "a router is not a computer" might actually be a suitable defense, especially when there doesn't seem to be any precidents. I good defense attorney would probably spend considerable time expounding on the distinction.

Have you been illegally accessing my microwave oven? I don't think my current microwave oven can surf the web, yet. However, if you engage what's left of your severely limited imagination, you might consider that microwave ovens that store recipies, inventory ingredients, scan bar coded packaged food, and compute cooking times are quite possible and would generally be considered to contain a computer with more intelligence than you apparently exhibit. I know of several projects to produce the wired and computer integrated kitchen, where all the appliances discuss the merits of your dietary indiscretions via fiber optics. |

formatting link
|
formatting link
(etc...)

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

well theres ya problem. Its not the feds that will kill you, its that damn sexy HOT dell youre propping your penis up with ;)

Reply to
Mimic

Flash is just another form of assembler. I'm sorry you are out of a job, after studying it for so long, but after all, flash is just a way to do simple things the hard way. []'s PS - go back to 2600

Reply to
Shadow

Go back to 2600...I think you mean 2006 you f****ng doorknob. Geez, talk about necroposting, you're replying to a post that's nearly a YEAR OLD you f****ng fruit loop!

*shakes head*

PS Retard - Flash is a simple way of doing hard things and other things that can't be done at all with any other web development platform, not the other way around...you're a lil BACKWARDS and all though, what with replying to posts that are a year old and all, so I can see as how it might have skipped your stupid ass. Do be sure and let us all know when you finally manage to catch up to 2007 you bumbling idiot.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter mhm ¹ x ¹

formatting link

Hatter Quotes

------------- "You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the f*ck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty f****ng high on themselves if they think that they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere. So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest, to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage, endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid. Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww, gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Reply to
Onideus Mad Hatter

Omg, see that? Mention necroposters, and somones familiar head appears. long time onideus, quit trolling too i see.

David

Reply to
SubKool_Ntrance

You forgot that Extended GSM will have replaced all CDMA deployments.

Reply to
DTC

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.