need help, wirless signal sharing equipment

hello, i am trying to share my internet with my aunt, she lives a block from here. i have wirless antenna plug in to the wireless router to give off signal, plus over at my aunt home is the big problem. i have a wireless antenna there so they can use it to pick up signal from my home with a wireless card, but they have three computers, and without an antenna on each computer, they can't pick up my home signal.

here is my question: how can they use only one antenna to send off wireless signal that they pick from my house to all three computers. what i need to buy? i want some thing that can hookup to the wireless antenna and give off all signals it picked up from that antenna to there wireless computers and laptops.

thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
kakashii
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.