Looking for wireless video web server

Christian,

The DLink wifi cameras come with software that allows you to monitor multiples, all through an integrated interface.

Chris

Reply to
NetSteady
Loading thread data ...

Hi Since 2 days now, i'm looking for a simple and easy to config solution for a remotely accessible wireless cameras network (let's say 4 wifi cameras and 1 wifi receiver with embedded web video server). All that i can find is standalone ip cmaeras with web server integrated or analog video web server. The only one which seems to meet my needs is

formatting link
but it's too expensive. Can anyone point me to some urls where this kind of product could be found ? TIA Christian

Reply to
Christian

Thx, but maybe have i not be enough clear :) What i'd like is to find a receiver able to recognize the 1 to 4 cameras installed in its area, and to have only to configure the receiver to make it accessible via the web with a dyndns or alike system. Obviously, the receiver server part should be able to allow multiple views, etc. With DLink cams, as i understand, i'll have to configure each camera. I'm still investigating ... Thx Christian

Reply to
Christian

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.