HP 2510 PSC WPA Wireless setup

Hello,

I have recently got broadband and decided to share my connection wirelessly and securely. I've been having problems setting up the printer to connect to my wpa-psk network. Doing a search on the network I realise I'm not the only one. Did anyone have a solution for it. The problem is not with the network or PSK. and I have made sure the wireless router supports both b and g so should pick up the printer.

From what I read the on another site the printer acknowledges but doesn't come online. I'm just trying to find out if there was a solution?

thanks,

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Bennett
Loading thread data ...

I don't think the HP 2510 works with WPA just WEP.

Reply to
Christian

Well one of the only useful articles I can find is

formatting link
and I did find one where someone contacted HP Without much luck ( possibly from this newsgroup). But I've not found a definitive answer...

I think I'll just share the printer from my pc which is sitting next to it anyway, probably easier, just requires that pc switched on!

Thanks,

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Bennett

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.