Help for ip cam not reachable

Hi, now I'm using two routers: RouterA is Huawei mod.DN8245f2 (Fastgate) is connected to Internet and an ethernet output is connected to RouterB (the Fritzbox 7530) into Lan1/Wan ethernet port to share internet connection. I'm looking for connect my ipcam connected to an eth port in RouterB. I've tried to set the RouterB as router or Ip client and for both modes I can reach the camera into my Lan but over internet I'm not able to connect yet.. Recently I've changed my ISP and my new one is into a big Lan and I had to get a public IP that they have given to me to reach the ip cam over internet. I tried to set my former DynDns on RouterB but I wasn't able to reach the camera. I tried to use the public IP through my app phone to reach the camera using the public IP but I couldn't get the camera. The best result I got was when I used the RouterB as IP Client and I used my public IP into my app phone for camera. On camera status I have OK but video and audio aren't sent.. Can you help me..patiently? Thanks in advance!!!

Reply to
freejazz
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.