bluetooth

john smith hath wroth:

HP apparently does not make a PSC-2359. Wanna check the model number again?

Search Google for "Bluetooth Print Server" or "Bluetooth Print Adapter". Lots to choose from. For example:

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann
Loading thread data ...

hi,i have a wireless notebook with winxp and bluetooth,bluetooth is new to me,dont understand it,in know it communicates with all kinds of things,i want it to work with my printer,it is a hp-psc2359 that is not a bluetooth ,any addons,addapters???????????thanks tim

Reply to
john smith

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
john smith

Thanks. See:

formatting link
You're about to have a potential problem. This printer is a combination scanner/printer with a USB only interface. The printer section will work just fine with any Bluetooth print server or print adapter, but there's no guarantee that the scanner will work. The scanner drivers often insist on a direction USB connection and are clueless with what to do when faced with a wireless link. Under recommended accessories, HP does not offer a Bluetooth print adapter. I couldn't find any docs specific to the PSC2350 on the HP web pile that discusses whether scanning will work through a network print server. The manual for the HP bt1300 Bluetooth print adapter did not mention scanner support.

formatting link
>
formatting link
>
formatting link
>

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.