Belkin F5D7010 Driver needed

Hi all, I have a Belkin F5D7010 card for my laptop, I have had to reinstall XP and unable to find the setup disk for the card. Have been on Belkin site but the files on there seem not to work. Can anyone email me or send me to the right place to get my card working again please.

Reply to
Mick
Loading thread data ...

Yep. I noticed exactly the same problem with that card. Worse, I couldn't tell if I had the Version 1 or version 2 models of the card. The picture of the card I was trying to make work matched V2, but the description and serial number label matched V1. So, I tried both drivers, one at a time, and NEITHER worked for me. I called Belkin support but that turned into a waste of time. Since the card had originally been working on the machine, I manged to find most of the drivers scattered all over the disk and re-assemble the driver pile by hand. No fun, but it worked.

I'll see if I can armtwist a copy of the cdrom from the customer assuming they can find it. I think there's only one version of the cdrom which should also cover UK.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.