windows based pbx?

hello does any one know of any open source windows based pbx? I have messed around with asterisk on linux but don't like it to well cause it don't have a gui interface. any help is greatly appreciated thanks hank

Reply to
hank
Loading thread data ...

What are your needs?

Reply to
Nortec in MN

hank napisa³(a):

[...]

You mean: asterisk on windows. Is possible, try seek this by google.

R,

Reply to

just something I can run for home use. not for business use. thanks hank

Reply to
hank

He may search for it with Google but there is no way he can find such a thing. The only available Asterisk on windows (AstWind from N2Net) can only be used as a Voice over IP application; and btw you can run Asterisk on windows but itÿs not based on windows. ;-)

Reply to
Glitch
 I also can't navigate the command interface with my screen reader. that is why I prefer gui interfaces as a blind computer with a screen reader gui interfaces work alot better and also you have to run astwind via a dos prompt and dos promt or in xp there known as command prompts and my screen reader don't work well togeather. thanks hank
Reply to
hank

Your best options for a home use ip-pbx to run on windows are:

1. Brekeke Ondo - sip server (free for home use) and ip-pbx (1 month trial, 10 user lisence relatvely cheap). You can use ip phones such as the cisco 7960, etc and softphone such as the x-ten.

1. Ahead SIPSTARR ip pbx - trial download for free, you can use their SIPPS client trial download softphone and buy it for EUR 19 each, though not too much support for ip phones.

2. SNOM4S - trial download available, support for both softphones and ip phones.

1. mysip.ch from Siemens has some software but I have not been able to take a close look at it.

I think that this should give you some alternatives. The Brekeke ondo sip server and ip pxs are configured with explorer, so relatively easy to maintain and has a good support site in case you have configuration problems.

I hope this helps, let me know if you require additional input.

Rgds Jeroen

Reply to
Jeroen

Recently, 'Brekeke OnDO PBX'

formatting link
changed its capacity.

The latest version of it offers 40 user capacity.

I use OnDO PBX and SIP Server for connecting voice providers. also I can make a call between behind NATs by this system.

Reply to
pochi

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.