Voip service provider

Dear friends,

I would set up a voice service provider,

I see that I should buy hardware but I think that some firm could offer an "hosting" solution too, isn't it?

Do you know firms that offer this solution, an hosting for voip service providers? Who is the best?

I would have in hosting the hardware required for host the PSTN numbers and than create the virtual numbers for the Voip service, in few words is what is required for set up a voip service or not?

Let me know how to do ... thanks..

G.

Reply to
Gmail
Loading thread data ...

Try

formatting link
rg, Daniel

Reply to
Daniel I

Aren't you asking too much, better hire someone who is competent enough to do it for you.

Reply to
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman

"Daniel I" ha scritto nel messaggio news:417f87b9$0$210$ snipped-for-privacy@dread11.news.tele.dk...

not sufficient, I need something for the hardware

Reply to
Gmail

There are several. I haven't tried any. Look for "host" in this page.

formatting link

I'm using several PSTN services from a general-purpose colocated machine right now. Being closer to the PSTN provider has some advantages though.

LiveVoIP told me they are offering colocation so I might switch to that eventually.

With the services available now, it would be easy to set up a system in your house for development and then move it when you're ready. By that time the options will have changed.

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird

thank you

I think that you answered well to me

Reply to
Gino

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.