LA phone number only, no plan

For a US colleague, I have tried finding a good service provider that has LA local phone numbers without a rate plan, just pay as you go. I've looked at

formatting link
but these all seem to be with a rate plan.

Any links would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

PS: I plan to set up X-Lite so the SP should support SIP.

Reply to
Kenneth Darling Soerensen
Loading thread data ...

Kenneth Darling Soerensen wrote in news:Xns9594CD041B9BAkennethdarlingfromde@32.97.166.131:

Forgot: Must have voicemail as well..

Reply to

Lingo's Lingolink plan has voicemail, no included minutes, and offers numbers in several 213 and 323 exchanges. It's $8/mo. I'm not aware of anything cheaper. There aren't many people handing out free phone numbers any more.

Reply to
John R. Levine

Broadvoice has a $5.95 plan which included 100 minutes outbound and unlimited inbound.

Reply to
Len Hightower

snipped-for-privacy@iecc.com (John R. Levine) wrote in news:cm6qb9$qbg$ snipped-for-privacy@xuxa.iecc.com:

Thanks for the link, John. Today I cam across Sipphone.com which seems to offer what I am looking for including voicemail and numbers in the 310 area code for $6/month so I think that's the route to go. There is no startup fee either as far as I can see whereas Lingo has a $30 startup fee..

Reply to

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.