formatting link
We Do:

-DID Lines

-Softswitch Leasing

-VoIP termination

Reply to
VoIPTelco.net
Loading thread data ...

I've been waiting for a long time to get DID service here in Indiana (765). It seems like this is a dead zone except for services like Packet8 and Vonage.

A couple of services have statements about having much better coverage by the end of 2004. We're getting close. Does that mean I might be able to get decent local DID service soon or is that just some marketing jibberish that will probably be there next year too?

I'm not asking for specifics (but I will be thrilled if someone does tell me of SIP/IAX2 DID service here!). I'm just curious if everyone in the VoIP industry is gearing up for big expansion or waiting on legislation or whatever. (I want to ditch my landline so if it's unlikely I'll get DID service soon I'm inclined to just switch my number to a GSM gateway.)

(Incidentally, I found 765 listed by RNKVoIP but when I called I discovered that no one is reselling it yet.)

Thank you.

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.