Cisco SIP problems to IP paging speaker "cyberdata model"

I have CCM 5.1 with all phones using SCCP. I have four of these SIP based ip speakers to setup for paging. I have used the cyberdata website for their support setup and have also called CISCO TAC and the engineers their could not get this to work either. Im hoping that someone here can provide some help as both Cisco and cyberdata dont seem to know how get this thing to work. Basically here is the sceneario:

SPEAKER: IP SIP based speaker with IP address: 192.168.0.195 SIP server: 10.10.10.2 (this is ccm5.1) sip ports of 5060 sip id: 60 no authentication as was told by TAC engineer that ccm doesnt authenticate

formatting link
CCM: created a sip trunk with the IP 192.168.0.195 created a route pattern (DN 60) to use the SIP trunk all CSSs and partitions are correct and matching along with sip profiles and everything else

So basically me and the TAC engineer worked on this for about an hour with no success. we did a trace and just noticed an unsuccessful. I also used wireshark to sniff packets to and from the ip speaker. I did not get one packet when i dialed DN 60 and i dialed the dn over 20 times to see if anything was being sent to the speaker. so ithen removed the route pattern and created a a 3rd party sip phone profile with css, partitions and everything else matching but no success and could not sniff any packets using that approach either.

So I then setup a SIP route pattern. BINGO i get a couple of packets sniffed between the 2 devices as soon as i hit save on SIP route pattern setup.

My problem is there no way to translate a DN to use the SIP route pattern. I have not messed wth the SIP dial rules as I dont quite understand them yet and really dont think they are necessary as basically all that should need to be happen is a DN needs to be associated with a SIP route pattern. I am currently at a loss on how to get this to work. It should be no different than setting up any sip phone except that i would check unattended port. CANY ANYONE PLEASE HELP PLEASE! :)

J
Reply to
jivor50
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.