Adding custom options to DHCP scope

I need to add custom options to a predefined DHCP scope for our Mitel phones on Windows 2003 server. I've done this once before but misplaced my notes during our move. I can go into DHCP scope options and see and edit all the options but even in advanced there is no "add new". Can someone point me in right direction?

thanks

Hal

Reply to
hal
Loading thread data ...

In the DHCP console expand the scope, there should be a "Scope Options" icon. Right click and select Configure Options The options show up in a dialog box. When you actually select an option you will be able to fill in the parameters

daveM

Reply to
dave Admin

I have followed these instructions only to find that when I delete and add a predefined option, 132 and 133 which I must change for my Mitel phones, the options revert back to their default setting when the scope is restarted, any thoughts?

Reply to
ypalacios

I have followed these instructions only to find that when I delete and add a predefined option, 132 and 133 which I must change for my Mitel phones, the options revert back to their default setting when the scope is restarted, any thoughts?

Reply to
ypalacios

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.