I can't configure gnomemeeting 1.2.1

Hi. Sorry for mi bat english.

I can't configure gnomemeeting 1.2.1 I do not manage to form a new address book. I have that of seconix, With that I can see the users of the above mentioned directory. In previous versions in spite of the fact that writes the name of the servant ils that already should want sufficient tapeworm, but in the version 1.2.1 I have to refill fields of which I do not know the meaning. I have copied the content of these fields from those of seconix (that I know that it works) to those of the new notebook, changing only the name of the servant ils, but does not work. In the faq of

formatting link
there is a dedicated paragraph to the directories, but he does not explain like to form them. The earnings that I find in Internet on the topic refer to versions previous to mine, and do not serve me. Is it known anybody where I can look for more information?

Greetings and thank you.

Reply to
angel
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.