what is up with this newsgroup?

Your ignorance is showing, as are your spelling skills. Web "swerver?"

Your messages are ending up on the Usenet newsgroup 'comp.dcom.telecom.tech.' This is not the WWW, and the WWW is not Usenet.

If you wish to avoid being flamed, filtered, laughed at, and generally ridiculed, I suggest you investigate the following links before posting again, AND stop posting through a web-based interface.

formatting link
formatting link
There are many very good news reader packages available. My personal favorite is a product from the now-defunct company MicroPlanet. It's called 'Gravity,' and it can still be downloaded at numerous locations around the 'net.

There's also Forte Free Agent.

I would also point out that telemarketing is generally a very bad word here. I would be utterly stunned if there were any readers of this group (at least in the U.S.A.) who were NOT listed on the 'Do Not Call' registry.

Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee
Loading thread data ...

I don't know about you guys, but this newsgroup is so slow that I can't believe it. Is this web swerver running across a 56k link?

-------------------------------------

##-----------------------------------------------##

Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup -

comp.dcom.telecom.tech - 5247 messages and counting!

##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
wooliewillie

Newsgroup is fast for me. Maybe the server you are on/using? Try a different server?

Scotty

Reply to
Scott Nelson - Wash DC

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.