IDing a powersiupply

Hello from the Eighth Doctor Can anyone identify something from a description? No pictures are up on any of my websites. I can post a few if needed in a few days.

I have here a powersupply with three connectors a RJ45 marked "TO PHONE", and two RJ11/14s marked "TO NT1", and "TO LINE" respectively. (Caps theirs.) on the side of box that gets placed on a surface it contains the legend, "353 POWER SUPPLY", and "AT&T TECHNOLOGIES", (Again caps theirs). Below in smaller sizes it gives the specifications for the thing. The place where I got it, could not give me anything on it, except for the price.

I think it might have been used to power one of AT&T's first attempts at building an ISDN phone, before that idea slowly went away. And there is a sticky label on it that says, "93KZ08". Also says where it was made. Would greatly appreciate the offer of documentation for it.

------ Gregg drwho8 atsign att dot net "This signature is playing Dabo on DS9, and winning."

Reply to
The Eighth Doctor
Loading thread data ...

could not give

Could it be

formatting link
? - Google

Reply to
Rick Merrill

could not give

It's an AT&T / Lucent DEFINITY 353A POWER SUPPLY UNIT. Some information at the link below. Good luck.

formatting link

Reply to
Art Jackson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.