Today's Cell Phone Companies?

With all the mergers, could someone list today's major cell phone companies that provide their own service (not merely piggyback off someone else)?

Comments on telephone service quality and customer service would be appreciated. (I do realize there are regional differences and some places may do much better than others.)

I must admit my opinion of ALL cell phone carriers is that their first priority is to sell service and issues about providing service come in second. I presume their people you meet in their stores are on sales commission and not particularly well trained or able (or interested) to answer any substantive question. That is, they want to make a sale and move on to the next customer, time is lost money to them. I have yet to meet a cell phone rep in person who was decent. Over the phone, I've dealt with some nice and smart ones and some total idiots.

Reply to
hancock4
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.