Re: Urban Legend or Never Before Heard of Truth?

HOWARD PIERP> In my many years in the answering service and paging business and even

> more years in ham radio I've seen it all. Dialing by sound is possible > but not terribly reliable. When there were still a lot of dial phones > around there were hand held boxes that played tones into the phone > mouthpiece to allow you to check your voicemail or send digits to a > pager.

When staying with relatives out of town, I carry a dialer with pre-programmed number for my home TADs, important numbers I may want to call back home, OneSuite access and pin code etc. I have also programmed my OneSuite account with relatives home number, so if I call from there, OneSuite will not ask for PIN when I call access numner.

I don't usually use my cell phone to call back home as I am on a pre-pay by-the-minute plan and keep my chats down to five dollars a month.

Reply to
www.Queensbridge.us
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.