Re: Roaming Charges

I have a situation regarding my cell phone company. I contacted my

> cell phone service and discussed "roaming" charges before I went cross > country. The phone company told me if the cell phone didn't show > "roaming" on the phone that the call would stand as a local > call. Well, I just got the bill and it is 300 bucks, full of "roaming" > charges. I swear only one call indicated "roaming." Should I pay the > bill and shutup and chalk it up as experience or should I refuse to > pay the bill? And, in the meantime, how do I make phone calls to > friends and family back home -- without racking up more "roaming" > charges?

Well, since you do not give any details of which company this is or what kind of plan you have it's sort of hard to make any sort of recommendation on how you should proceed. Each company has different policies on what is considered roaming. Some companies don't even have roaming charges depending on the plan. Some plans do have roaming charges. In order to provide you with any suggestion on what you should do you'll have to provide us with more information on which company you're using and where you're traveling and what kind of plan you have subscribed to.

Reply to
Joseph
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.