Re: Remote Call Forwarding Question

Patrick,

> I stumbled upon your Telecom Digest while doing a search on Google; I > hope you might be able to provide help. You have my permission to > post this in your Digest. > Please call me with questions! My contact info is at the end of this > email. > When did it become legal for telephone companies to solicit listings > which are deceptive? A company in New Jersey that has a "local > listing" in a Concord NH telephone book calling themselves "Concord > Florist"? A locksmith or a towing company that lists in one phone > book, but is actually nowhere near that location?

Foreign exchange service existed long before World War II, and probably decades before that. Also long before the inception of 800 numbers.

Remote Call Forwarding makes it less expensive, particularly with the way toll rates have been falling, but it's hardly new.

Wes Leatherock snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Wesrock
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.