Re: Power Strips for Home Networks

I suspect that some of you are experiencing this or have already

> solved it. So, maybe one of you can tell me where I can find > something to solve this problem. > I've accumulated so many devices on my home network (and some devices > that are not network related as well) that power strips are an issue. > Most of these devices have the big 'calculator charger' type of power > supply that plugs directly into the AC outlet. > I've been looking for some type of power strip that has eight or more > outlets that are spaced far enough apart that you can plug all of > these things into them without overlapping each other.

Another solution is short extension cords, probably available from all electric / electronic supply places. They are heavy-duty, three-prong cords about a foot long. So the normal-sized three-prong ends fit nicely in any power strip. They're also pretty cheap.

Thanks,

David

(Remove "xx" to reply.)

Reply to
David Wolff
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.