Re: Power Strips for Home Networks

I suspect that some of you are experiencing this or have already

> solved it. So, maybe one of you can tell me where I can find > something to solve this problem. > I've accumulated so many devices on my home network (and some devices > that are not network related as well) that power strips are an issue. > Most of these devices have the big 'calculator charger' type of power > supply that plugs directly into the AC outlet. > I've been looking for some type of power strip that has eight or more > outlets that are spaced far enough apart that you can plug all of > these things into them without overlapping each other. > Searching the Internet, I've not found anything like this. The best > is one of those long power strips that you usually install on the wall > as a permanent part of the house electrical system. I think there > might be something much better. Or maybe someone has a better > suggestion. > Any ideas?

You mean something like:

10 outlets, (5 duplex outlets side by side). (II) (II) (II) (II) (II) 15' cord (II) (II) (II) (II) (II)

I've been able to fit 10 smaller wall warts on a single strip, or

6 large wall warts, plus 4 cords.

Belkin F9D1000-15 (I've found these at Home Depot, but not on the Belkin website) or

Waber UL800CB-15

formatting link
Waber/Tripp-Lite also has the long (4-6') strips with cord/plug.
formatting link
power strips PS2408 (24"/8 outlets) PS3612 (36"/12 outlets) PS4816 (48"/16 outlets) PS6020 (60"/20 outlets) PS7224 (72"/24 outlets)

surge strips SS7415 (48"/16 outlets) SS7619 (72"/24 outlets)

-- Welcome My Son, Welcome To The Machine -- Bob Vaughan | techie @ tantivy.net | | P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, Ca 94309 |

-- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --

Reply to
Bob Vaughan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.