Power Strips for Home Networks

I suspect that some of you are experiencing this or have already solved it. So, maybe one of you can tell me where I can find something to solve this problem.

I've accumulated so many devices on my home network (and some devices that are not network related as well) that power strips are an issue. Most of these devices have the big 'calculator charger' type of power supply that plugs directly into the AC outlet.

I've been looking for some type of power strip that has eight or more outlets that are spaced far enough apart that you can plug all of these things into them without overlapping each other.

Searching the Internet, I've not found anything like this. The best is one of those long power strips that you usually install on the wall as a permanent part of the house electrical system. I think there might be something much better. Or maybe someone has a better suggestion.

Any ideas?

Fred

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: What I have done is use the 'normal' size power strips, and daisy-chained three of them together. That is, the final outlet on one of them is used to feed the next strip, etc. Lisa's mother came in one day to do her housecleaning work and screamed at me saying "you are going to burn the whole house down like that!" That would not surprise me. PAT]
Reply to
Fred Atkinson
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.