Re: Kinderstart Sues Google Regards Index Placement

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Although I am not familiar with the

> exact circumstances of Kinderstart, I am familiar with the statistics > for this Digest. I know that sometimes there are wild flucuations in > the 'hit' or pages-viewed count from one day to the next when using > Google's statistics. I know Google never ever comes close to the same > hit count as I get from my internal program for same, so I have to > wonder at times if their 'secret formulas' etc are as good as they are > claimed to be. PAT]

The last quarter of 2004 traffic on my web server (running on DSL at the time) suddenly became so heavy that I couldn't even login to Google's adsense page due to timeouts. This lasted long enough for me to move to a dedicated server but Google changed my ranking a few months after the move. So while I understand Google's need for keeping their methods secret I also understand why Kinderstart is upset.

formatting link

Reply to
ellis
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.