Re: British Strowger SxS?

Hi All:

Just a quick note designed to head off any flames, etc. about my looking for extinct technology:-)

Yes, I know SxS is dead -- I guess that is what a museum is all about

-- to show the marvels of things past. And I do know that it will be very difficult to find technology which hasn't been used in 20 years.

But what better place to look -- amongst professionals in the telecommunications industried. Perhaps one of you might have seen Strowger equipment in storage through the years, and might be able to provide a lead as to where I might be able to find a PAX. PABX, or even parts to build a demo switch for the museum.

To one and all who take the time to read my message, I thank you for both me, and for the museum ...

Dave

The Teleph> Hi Pholks:

I am looking for either parts to build an SxS demo switch, or for a > small GEC or other British Strowger PAX for the Telephone Museum of > Prince Edward Island. >
formatting link
Reply to
Dave Hunter
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.