Re: AT&T Residential Rate Increases?

Strangely enough, on ATT CallVantage (their VOIP service), they have lowered their rates for the unlimited plan.

What used to be $29.95 is now $24.95. The funny thing is that they didn't make the announcement to existing customers, so an existing customer has to change the plan to get the lower price, otherwise it stays at the higher price.

New customers are only offered the lower price.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Be grateful all you have to do is close one plan and open a new one to get the reduced price. In my instance here, CableOne talks all day long on television about 'the new reduced rates' for cable television subscribers, about ten dollars per month less than what I pay. I asked at the local office here on Penn Street and the lady told me I would have to disconnect my cable and _stay disconnected for ninety days_ then reapply as a 'new' customer to get the 'new customer' special deals. PAT]
Reply to
gb
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.